Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a physical store I can go see and touch the furniture?
No, we do not have a physical store. Due to the number of styles, colors and sizes, we cannot display all of them for physical touching and seeing of the material. We
agree this is a little sacrifice you need to do in exchange for our low prices. We just want to assure you that we have combined 15 years of experience in the
furniture business and we choose only the best quality products. We have full confidence in the products we sell.
2. When should I expect delivery?
Delivery can take anywhere from 2-3 business day. It may take longer due to stock and/or weather conditions.
3. When do I pay for the furniture?
You will pay for the furniture with cash or credit card when the driver arrives to deliver your furniture.
4. Am I able to pay with a money order, check or cashiers check?
We do not accept any form of check or money order. We only accept cash or card.
5. Is it free delivery where i am located?
If you are located in LA County, Orange County or San Bernardino County it is free delivery. Some exclusions may apply If you are located in any other county in
Southern California we do charge a delivery fee. Please contact us at 310-686-8599 to get more information on this fee.
6. How much is it for assembly and does my item qualify for assembly?
You can call/text us at 310-686-8599 to ask for an assembly quote and to see if all your items qualify for assembly.
7. Do you ship out of state?
Sorry, at this moment we do not. We are currently not partnered with any shipping company but Furniture2urdoor.com will be adding this feature soon for our out of
8. Why do all the products say in "stock" but when I call the receptionist tells me it is not in stock?
All our products may say in stock because at the moment the product was added to Furniture2urdoor.com the manufacturer did have the product in stock but due to high
demand in furniture it can become out of stock by the time your order is placed. We do ask you to call and confirm stock at 310-686-8599 or when Furniture2urdoor.com
receives your order we will call to let you know if any of the products you placed an order for are out of stock.
9. What happens if my item is not in stock?
If your item is not in stock we can suggest you a similar item or you can wait for it to get back in stock. Now if only a part of your order is not in stock we can
do partial delivery and deliver the other part of your order when its in stock.
10. What if I do not like the furniture/color/comfort?
All sales are final in the event of any manufacturer damage or defect you can contact us at 310-686-8599 or via email [email protected] and we will
exchange it free of charge.
11. What is your return policy?
All items/sales through Furniture2urDoor.com are sold as all sales are FINAL.
12. Do you price match?
We do price match furniture from other competitors all you need to do is provide us with a picture or some type of proof of the competitors pricing for that piece
of furniture. The pricing cannot be a sale, promotion or with any discount included. Final Management Approval for price match must be obtained and all Price Matching will be
at the descretion of Furniture2UrDoor.com Management.
13. Do you take the garbage created from the new furniture?
Our drivers cannot take any garbage with them. Now, if you are in an apartment and the garbage container to your building the driver can help you remove it.
14. Is the driver able to help me move my old furniture or take it with them?
Drivers are not allowed to move any old furniture or take any old furniture with them due to insurance purposes.
15. Will the driver take my new furniture to an upstairs room?
Our drivers are not allowed to take new furniture to rooms that are upstairs in your home/residence due to insurance purposes. If your furniture needs to go
upstairs we strongly suggest someone is there to help you move it.
16. Can I trade my old furniture for credit?
We do not give credit for customers old furniture.